On this page:
- Copyright and Usage of Content. All content on this Web site including, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, video and designs (“Content”) is copyrighted by Kyocera, unless otherwise indicated. Kyocera’s copyrights are protected by countries’ copyright laws, international conventions, and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by this Web site or applicable laws, other uses of the Content including, but not limited to, duplication, distribution, re–posting, sending, deleting, editing or adapting are strictly prohibited.
No publication or commercial use of the Content is permitted without the prior written permission of Kyocera.
No part of the Content shall be made available as part of another Web site. This Web site and the Content shall not be stored (in whole or part) in a database of any kind, or used to construct a database or to distribute a database containing this Web site or the Content.
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply. Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by Kyocera via this Web site. Additional terms and conditions indicated in other messages or communications appertaining to this Web site also apply.
- Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this Web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Kyocera and are not licensed hereunder. Kyocera, the Kyocera logo, and most other brand names in this Web site are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Kyocera. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible.
- U.S. Government Users. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227–7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227–19 and any other regulations that may be applicable.
- Disclaimers. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON–INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL KYOCERA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF KYOCERA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Web site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. Kyocera may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Kyocera makes no warranties that this Web site will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Kyocera does not warrant that this Web site is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Web site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses” and Kyocera shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, Kyocera makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Web site which you choose to access through this Web site. Links provided by Kyocera to such Web sites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Kyocera endorses those Web sites or any content therein.